Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Pine Tree ISD provides
school bus transportation to all students living two or more miles from
school. ALL students in grades PK-6th grade are eligible to ride the
This service is provided at no cost to students. Bus routes and any
subsequent changes are posted at the school. Further information may be
obtained by calling the transportation department at 903-295-5106.
Students are expected to assist District staff in ensuring that buses
remain in good condition and that transportation is provided safely.
When riding in District vehicles, students are held to behavioral
standards established in the Student Handbook and the Student Code of Conduct.
• Follow the driver’s directions at all times.
• Enter and leave the bus or van in an orderly manner at the designated stop nearest home.
• Keep feet, books, cases, and other objects out of the aisle.
• Not deface the bus, van, or its equipment.
• Not put head, hands, arms, or legs out of the window, hold any
object out of the window, or throw objects within or out of the bus.
• Be seated while the vehicle is moving.
• Wait for the driver’s signal upon leaving the bus or van and before crossing in front of the vehicle.
Misconduct will be punished in accordance with the Student Code of
Conduct; bus-riding privileges may be suspended. See the Student Code of
Conduct for provisions regarding transportation to the Disciplinary
Alternative Education Program.
An adult must meet Primary bus students at their designated drop off
location. Proper authorities will be contacted if the above guidelines
are not followed.
For additional information, or any questions, please contact the PTISD Transportation at 903-295-5106.
Get In Touch
1701 Pine Tree Road | PO Box 5878 | Longview, Texas 75608
Phone: 903-295-5000 | Fax: 903-295-5004
Business Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Web Accessibility Statement
Copyright © 2016 - Pine Tree Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM