Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Pine Tree ISD accepts transfer applications to allow students who live in another district to attend Pine Tree schools. All transfer applications should be submitted to the office of the Superintendent at the PTISD Administration Building. Transfer requests will be subject to space available. Please take this into consideration when applying for a transfer.
1. Review the Out of District Guidelines and Information. English Guidelines Spanish Guidelines
2. Obtain an application online or from the Pine Tree Administration Office English Application Spanish Application
Transfer applications with incomplete data will not be processed.
3. Direct any questions about the process to the Office of the Superintendent - Phone: 903-295-5000 or [email protected]
4. All transfer applications should be submitted to the Office of the Superintendent at the PTISD Administration Building
U.S. Mail - Pine Tree ISD, Attention: Superintendent Office, PO Box 5878, Longview, TX 75608
Personal delivery to PTISD Administrative Building, 1701 Pine Tree Road, Longview, TX 75608
5. FDA Local Policy English Spanish
Get In Touch
1701 Pine Tree Road | PO Box 5878 | Longview, Texas 75608
Phone: 903-295-5000 | Fax: 903-295-5004
Business Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Copyright © 2016 - Pine Tree Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM