Out-of-District Student Transfers

Pine Tree ISD accepts transfer applications to allow students who live in another district to attend Pine Tree schools.  All transfer applications should be submitted to the office of the Superintendent at the PTISD Administration Building.   Transfer requests will be subject to space available. Please take this into consideration when applying for a transfer.

Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now being accepted.    Out of District Transfer applications are valid for one school year.  A new application must be submitted each school year.  

Notification of Accepted Students:  Applications submitted prior to the first day of school of the applying year will be processed and notification sent by USPS mail during the summer as to whether your application has been approved or denied.  Applications received once the school year has started will be placed in the mail within 10 days of the application being received complete.  Kindergarten applications will not be processed until approximately mid-August.   
Tuition fees are waived for approved student transfers for the 2020-2021 school year. 

How to Apply:

1.  Review the Out of District Guidelines and Information.  English Guidelines   Spanish Guidelines  

2.  Obtain an application online or from the Pine Tree Administration Office     English Application  Spanish Application

     Transfer applications with incomplete data will not be processed.

3.  Direct any questions about the process to the Office of the Superintendent - Phone:  903-295-5000 or [email protected] 

4.  All transfer applications should be submitted to the Office of the Superintendent at the PTISD Administration Building

U.S. Mail - Pine Tree ISD, Attention:  Superintendent Office, PO Box 5878, Longview, TX  75608

Personal delivery to PTISD Administrative Building, 1701 Pine Tree Road, Longview, TX  75608

5.  FDA Local Policy    English     Spanish